Naples, Immokalee, and Marco Island, Florida are collectively ranked the Happiest and Healthiest city in the U.S. for the third year in a row by a Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index! Not only do the cities share the success of being #1 three years in a row, they are also the first community to rank in the Top Two for all the well-being elements used to determine the rankings. The Gallup report was based on five elements:
- Physical Health
- Social Ties
- Financial Security
- Sense of Purpose
Worth mentioning, Naples, Florida participates in the Blue Zones Project, a community-wide well-being improvement initiative to help make healthy choices easier for everyone in Southwest Florida. Many of the restaurants, businesses and schools in Naples have achieved the status of Blue Zones Project Approved.
Other recent awards in 2016 and 2017 for Naples, Florida are:
- #11 “Happiest City in the U.S.” by National Geographic
- “Best Beach Town To Live In” by WalletHub
- Ranked in the Top 10 “Best Adventure Travel Destination in the United States” by U.S. Tourism Quality Index
- 3rd in “America’s Favorite Beach Towns” by Travel Leisure
- 8th “Best Big City” in the U.S. by Condé Nast Traveler
- Awarded a 2017 Readers’ Choice Award by ConventionSouth
Schedule a free consultation to learn more about real estate investments in the Happiest and Healthiest City in the U.S.